Jennifer and her husband Dan met at Baylor University and were married in 1993. They moved to Salina in ’94 and now live in the house that Dan grew up in. They have three grown children, Ben, Allison & Gracie and one grandson Liam.
Over the years, Jennifer has been a teacher in both Kansas and Texas, as well as owning and managing rentals. Having bought and sold several homes in Salina, Jennifer knows how important the relationship with your agent can be. She enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to helping clients through the process of buying and selling their home.
- Licensed REALTOR® in the State of Kansas
- Member of Great Plains Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- BS in Education Baylor University
Community Involvement (past/present)
- Southeast of Saline Foundation Board Member
- Salina Pregnancy Service Center
- Salina Community Theater Board Member
- Salina Charities League
- Salina Rescue Mission
- Friends of the River Cleanup
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.