Erin is a Colorado native who made her way to Kansas to play soccer for Emporia State University. While at ESU she fell in love with small-town Kansas charm and settled down in Salina.
When Erin isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Justin, and their son, Easton. Erin also enjoys watching football (Go Broncos!), traveling to new places, and being outdoors.
Erin is passionate about providing the highest level of professional service to her clients. Whether you are selling your current house, looking for your dream home, or building an investment property portfolio; she loves to help every step of the way. Erin strives to make each home buying or selling experience personalized, stress free, and fun.
Contact Erin today to find your dream home for the next chapter of your life.
- Investment Buyers
- First Time Home Buyers
- Move up Buyers
- Full Time Real Estate Professional
- Licensed as a Kansas Real Estate Salesperson in 2010
- Member of Great Plains Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
Community & Volunteer Involvement (past and or present)
- Salina Council of Realtors Community Outreach Committee
- Stewart Elementary PTO
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Love, Chloe Foundation
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.