My name is Christina Simpson, and I grew up in and have lived in Salina most of my life. I graduated from South High School where I met my husband Jame. We married a few years later and now have four children (Josie, Caylie, Sadie and Wade) and three dogs. Salina has been a great place to raise a family!
While raising our children, my husband and I remodeled several homes which sparked my interest in real estate. In 2010 I got my real estate license and I love working with and guiding people through the buying and selling process. I strive to make the process as stress-free as possible for my clients. I find joy in helping people find the perfect home to fit their needs. I work with honesty, integrity, compassion and listen to my clients and put their needs first. The best possible compliment is when a client gives my name to a family member or friend.
- First Time Home Buyers
- Move up Buyers
- Residential Sales
- Investment Buyers
- Full-time Licensed REALTOR® in the State of Kansas since 2010
- Member of Great Plains Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
Community & Volunteer Involvement (past and or present)
- Firefighter/EMT for 10 years
- Salina Rescue Mission
- Toys form the Heart
- The Smoky Hill River Festival
- Love, Chloe Foundation / Pinwheels for Ally Gala & Golf
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.