Amber wants to take the guessing game out of selling or buying your home. She is passionate about wanting to help others through the process with care and integrity. She joined the Heritage team after a 20+ year career in finance and business development in the Salina community.
Amber and her husband Steve share five children in their large family; Cole, Jackson, Elsa, Nick, & Morgan. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, gardening, boating, and watching football – a Chiefs fan at heart.
Amber is passionate about helping clients by learning their needs and wants. Using what she has learned, she directs her boundless energy and relentless determination to achieve wins for every client. Amber strives to ensure that the home buying or selling process is fun, easy and stress-free. “I believe everyone deserves a place to call home and I want to be a part of helping them obtain that.”
- Licensed, Full Time REALTOR® in the State of Kansas since 2019
- Member of Great Plains Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Salina Multiple Listing Service
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.